Nope I’m not doing anything. BETTA NOT PRANK ME HOMEZ
Ambigrams are so cool… ambigram tattoos are even cooler! It means you can read it in more than one way, eg. upside down as well as right side up. It reminds me of the illuminati one.
I’m going to try and create one. Life goal #23528
Some people get terribly offended when I correct them. I am all for a world without mispronunciation, spelling mistakes, improper word usage and grammar. I don’t correct people to piss them off, rather to save them from further embarrassment.
One girl in my socials group pronounced “epitome” (ah-pit-tow-me) as “ay-pit-tome”, so I corrected her right away. She looked at me during our presentation and “No I’m right it’s ay-pit-tome”. Uhhh…..no. My teacher stepped in as we were nearing a pointless argument and said I was right.
*Apparently* french people tend to correct others for the same reason. Yeap Je me marierai avec mec francais. I WANT people to correct me when I’m speaking/writing/etc…especially French. The goal is to speak it parfaitement not just get my message across.
*this doesn’t apply online
So I read up on him, and since his resignation of 2PM he has been pursuing his other hobby, as a bboy from the group “artful movement” or something like that.
He was in Oakridge =( =( =( I WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS =(
So sorry for the spam of posts. My ideas are coming back to me.
I got an email saying I was selected in the initial drawing—this was my first choice, as it is the closest city to Montreal. I couldn’t pick Montreal because I’m not old enough =(
Program runs July 5 - Aug 6
This means I’m not taking eng 12 like I planned. TIME TO LOOK FOR CHEAP TICKETS!!
most recent tweet: how the f am I gonna get there by X am?
i follow this one person from VAN. he’s nice and his tweets are pretty cool I guess. I get a DM from him.
“where do u have to go and where approx. r u?”
“this morning? wow i thought i might be able to help but that’s pretty far.”
methinks: What the… was he offering me a ride HOLY SHIT LOLWUT
Yes totally not creepy at all. p.s. he’s like 40.
got the job @ AWHS. i’m working 3 days… floor(short shift thank god)… floor… and CASH WRAPPER BISHES! I was terribly sad to find out my first two shift days… then it brightened up with wrapper. D sent out the schedules according to day.. so yeah it was intense.
T, E’s bro picked up our private sale passes today. We just picked them up!
I was gonna write more but I can’t remember anything.
p.s. write entry on lease vs. finance
- me: BTW why did u add my sister on facebook. u creep
- doornob: haah really? no
- me: you did add her. i saw it
- doornob: You saw me add her. why were you beside me eh>>??
- me: uhhh i was on her facebook and saw her friend requests
- doornob: no she's not your sister...
- me: wth are u talking about
- doornoob: biology think about it 6 moonth difference seriously lol
- me: andrew this mind fuck BS isnt going to work what the hell arey ou even talking about?
- doornob: profanity is not necessary
- me: ............
- doornob: nvm wrong person hahahah. don't be a noob aha lol
I follow people to read their content. I click “follow” to subscribe to updates. If I find your posts interesting I’ll continue to come back. If you don’t like mine, you won’t come back. Simple, no?
I see people posting on their tumblrs “follow me and I’ll follow back” and I just want to bash my head against the wall. Not following back hurts your Twitter-ego, thus rendering you no choice but to unfollow me as punishment. Boo-hoo.
Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.
Be it birthday party, gathering, dinner - the point of going to the event is the actual being there. Yes it’s a great idea to snap some photos as a keepsake. That is the point of taking pictures, no? What irks me is some people— especially those who are awfully fond of changing their facebook profile picture — spend far too much time TAKING the photos instead of spending time being there. I can’t emphasize this enough.
Typical scenario #1
girl 1: OMG TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME I HAVEN’T SEEN YOU IN LIKE FOREVER B!!!!!!!!
girl 2: Ok
girl 1: EW I LOOK SO BAD HERE LET’S TAKE ANOTHER ONE
girl 2: Ok
girl 1: ACTUALLY LET’S TAKE A FEW MORE. SILLY POSE THIS TIME!!! … SERIOUS FACE!!!
girl 2: Ok
girl 1: OH WAIT LET’S TAKE ONE WITH GIRL 3, 4 and 5!! GROUP PHOTO!!!!!
- worked 5 days this week—almost full time if it wasn’t for my cut hours lol. so a total of 9 days during the break.
- supe. PP quit =(
- after work I am exhausted = I take naps. I just woke up from a nap a while ago.. and thought it was time for work again. I work too much
- I went out a couple of times lol - was going to with KL but it turns out that day I had work and it was her one month. bought a couple of things including a new BACKPACK which was ridiculous cheap. I saw it at work but it was $65 so I didn’t want to get it. sis’s friend bought it (m) and said it was a good deal. Had to buy it
- I signed up for the sun run before the early bird deadline in late February for $17. Got an email from Q saying we have a corporate team and would have to pay nothing, just prepay and we will get reimbursed as long as we show up - $45. called sun run office and said I can’t be there TWICE = got refund. The guy even said before I explained “we do NOT offer any refund whatsoever”. Q is buying prizes for some categories within DC. yippee!! I think I’ll get “slowest time” seriously.
- this was a while back.. but I bought a jabbawockez tshirt—which I’ve wanted since season 1 of ABDC but didn’t want to pay crazy shipping/duties/customs from WINNERS for an incredible $15 and a fr-eng dictionary.
- lost my umbrella (while back), bought 2 from winners. one is a 2-person one that fits 3-4 asians.
- there was a fire drill at work. it rained so before it rang everyone put on their raincoats and held their umbrellas including me!
- I practiced driving 2 times in Langley events centre parking lot. I’m not very good still and my current driving fears include: parallel parking and going in reverse. I also panic every time a car enters the parking lot….
- changed my phone plan again. now students plan $25 - 50 mins(little i know but I hardly talk during the day), 6pm evenings&weekends, unlim. txt
- got $300 credit on my rogers bill…. woohoo! not paying for my plan for a couple of months.
- I thought I lost my dad’s visa cause I put it in my pocket after I paid for gas. I lay on the couch and it dropped out of my pocket and into my sofa under the blankets. *PHEW*
- on robson I bought a homeless guy and his dog a $10 subway gift card. It was partly for my RAOK assignment but I’ve always been meaning to. I reasoned that instead of cash which could be used for anything, I would get a GC so I know it goes directly there for food purchasing. I considered buying a sub combo and giving it to him but I didn’t want that shit thrown back in my face. He was very thankful. People waiting at the intersection saw/heard me so they gave him money, smiled at me, and one kid gave him 2 granola bars. LEAD BY EXAMPLE! I took a pic of him so I can post it in my assignment. I don’t think he saw.
- made cupcakes with VN and JA. watched 27 dressed but did not finish it.
Shit I was supposed to do but didn’t
- practice piano. it crossed my mind various times, including today when I got home but I forgot
- start a book. I took out “social atom” and I try reading it everynight but I never get past the first few pages. I don’t want to just skim it, rather absorb the fascination ideas expressed. I need a clear mind to do that and I have had anything but.
- random acts of kindness leadership assn. it’s due Tuesday OH SH!Z
- extensive calculus review… dammit
Other shit that happened:
- Jerry, a guy who would wave at people and make their day on Hastings and Cassiar passed away from liver cancer. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him but it makes me sad nonetheless. aka “waving guy”
- I learned why people lease cars instead of finance. I will write an in depth post about this later. This fascinated me a lot, made me go “OOHHHHHHHH NOW I SEE” and I think people should know. I will inform the masses(or my 3 followers. 1 of which is inactive LOL)
I can’t think of anything else… so TA TA FOR NOW.
DR. IAN MATHEW INC.
PhD, MDentSc, BDS, FDSRCS (Eng & Ed)
Suite 303 – 1901 Rosser Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5C 6R6
This stud showed up in my dreams. Actually, he had long hair tied back and a considerable amount of facial hair. I was in some sort of class which was partly in a forest. To be honest, he looked like some sort of tree hugging hippie like Barney Stinson before he became a womanizer. I saw him and started to talk to him. He was nice and surprised that I paid any attention to him. After knowing him for a while, I looked at him and asked “are you shia labeouf?” That thought randomly came to me. At that point he looked uneasy because I found out his true identity. I remember thinking that he was living in the forest because he was hiding from public eye and wanted to keep it on the down low, thus growing his hair long to keep from being identified.
I don’t know how long my dreams are, but once I actually said when he was going home(I never knew where it was) that I’d walk with him and I did up to some point and he wouldn’t let me go further.
then there were some notes on yellow paper. I noticed that he was leaving notes, punching them throw a short stick and there were many of them. I sneakingly went by and glanced at one and it had my name on it! I was going to read them all before he showed up. He said don’t read them until I’m gone. Ok… then when I was about to read them my dog woke me up. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Now that I tihnk of it.. I HAVE DREAMED ABOUT HIM BEFORE. He showed up twice, and never did again.. until now. I said if he shows up 3 times it’s meant to be, so I guess it is. MARRY ME ALREADY!! <3 IT IS SOOO MEANT TO BE.
** I’m writing this while it’s still fresh in my mind. It’s kind of creepy hAHAHAHA
I am going to miss you a hell of a lot. You are an awesome supervisor.. Always great to be around and fair.
During his goodbye speech to the saturday crew he kind of teared.. Causing others such as I to follow suit. Seeing eyes get red always strike something for me. Sadness, like joy, is terribly contagious. I noticed nobody made eye contact, but rather was looking away. His last day is friday. I’m working that day so it means tons of staff being sad, as well as happy for him. This was his first real job and wants to try other jobs and experiences before deciding what he wants to do. Frankly he could care less about fashion too. After his speech he gave the guys a handshake and the girls hugs. I was the first one.. and intended to give him a shake, but he’s like OH COME HERE and hugged me lol.
I heard from TVN that he was quitting but I didn’t believe it. I was hoping that if he does leave, he does without warning because that way we could avoid goodbyes. Goodbyes are always difficult.. So I avoid them as much as I can.
After our eval he briefly mentioned that he got many offers to marry in VN in the recent months but declined them all due to his morals. I half jokingly asked if he’s serious and would marry my cousin! He laughed and said the $$ is good but he can’t bring himself to.
On the drive to the skytrain we found out: he was an A like us before being promoted to super. because there was a position available. One cheque he worked up 20 hrs in overtime.. In addition to his 80 hrs of full time in 2 weeks. He was recognized for his hard work and it definitely paid off. I’ve known him for 6 months… Very short time lol. Also, he said sometimes the supers fight over who gets to have the “sisters” cause we are such “efficient workers”.
I won a contest, winning a t-shirt from a local vancouver clothing company(remaining unnamed as of this moment). ANYWAY the magazine who chose the winners, well they are run by university/postsec students. The main guy who created it, well we would arrange to meet up so I can get my PRIZE via texts, and he never replies WTF!!
On the day I found out, we arranged at metro. Went there… waited… chilled.. did things people do in malls…window shopped…. yadda yadda…. then
“we’re running a bit late so sorry! is 30 mins ok with you?”
*malls starts to close*
“I’m so sorry! we’re on our way but it will take 20 mins at least.”
then I go home. he asks when I’m available.. said saturday(today). Asks me for time I tell him. He says “cool.” <——meaning what? decided time is cool with me? 10 mins later says he’s only available at night WHEN I WILL BE HOME.
he says he can deliver it though before he said surrey is so far. I gave him my next week’s availability… *sigh
GEEZ THIS GUY IS SO FLAKEY! All I want is my prize. I don’t even bother him.. I just reply to his texts expecting a reply. gosh. I WANT MA SHIRTTTTTTTTTT.
Total charge for 1 adult, 1 youth
Base Fare 2628.00
Taxes, fees, charges and surcharges 802.42
Grand Total - Canadian dollars$3430.42
TAXES ARE A KILLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. july 27 - aug 30. must transfer @ YUL to CDG.
I can’t just delete them and have no *history* of having them. Why must I do this? Clutter is absolutely atrocious, and the “741” unread items is far too many. I have deleted many blogs before, ridding “999+ unread items” to “700ish”. My ultimate goal is only ~100. This sounds lame but it’s hard for me to let go to the familiarity of the blog names on my left hand side of my screen *sigh*
Here is a list for future reference:
- secret society of list addicts
- japan for the uninvited
- that’s not art(tumblr)
- business guys on business trips
- triumph of bullshit
- dogs looking like people
- this is why your fat
- upside down dogs(lol I know)
- wooster collective(graffiti)
- geek and hype (cool gadgets in french)
- phazer blast
- fubiz (en francais)** LOVE THIS SITE
- anyways.us - I found out about tumblr through this site
- gum election 2008
- that was epic - lol comments from youtube
- anderson horta
- swissmiss - really like this site.
- fucking word of the day - !!!
- made in england by gentleman
shit that is a lot.
I have a pattern. A way of doing things that stays rigidly consistent.
Once I see that someone is totally and completely into me, everything shuts down and I subconsciously do everything in my power to push them away until they want nothing to do with me and can’t understand why I’m acting that way. Basically, my opinion of someone decreases really quickly once they fall in love with me.
No no, it’s alright, I’m well aware of how fucked up I am. WORKIN’ ON IT, GUYS.
Here’s a gif:
lol wow me too. exactly
this is exactly me… damn. I go from love to intense hate… in a split second as soon as they show interest back. so glad to hear that this isn’t only me!!!
i can only think of 1 exception to this odd behaviour.
As with my routine to AF class, I got off at gateway before boarding the skytrain. I saw some short chinese/honger guy chilling at the far end of the platform, walking back and forth; first wearing his sunglasses, then holding them in his hand.
I thought nothing of it. Later, without his sunglasses he turned around and I was coincidentally looking that way for the bus, my heart stopped and I thought “OMG LOL WTF IS THAT P CHAO?” The skytrain came and I walked and boarded the same train as him. It sounds stalkerish bu it wasn’t lol. I was close to the door. I sat a few seats behind him and I was thinking, is that really him? I told myself I have to say hi or I would regret it forever. In his vids he encourages people to say hi and not be shy. I thought: if he’s wearing gstar and if that shirt is his printed ones w/ his face, then its him LOL and it wazzzz. Of course the LV shades.
So after wracking up enough courage in 2 stops I moved up to the empty seat in front of him. I sat, turned around and asked if he was he. He took out his earphones and said yes :). I shook his hand and said nice to meet you! Found out he’s going to metro lol. He agreed to take a pic with me, so I asked someone sitting near to.
The pic turned out really bad for me LOL unfortunately. Up close he wore his shades but before I could vaguely see his eyes hahah.
I think he spoke normally to me, no fake fobbish accent, but then again we didn’t really talk much so I couldn’t really tell. On his way out he tapped me on the shoulder and said nice to meet you and smile.
GAHAHAHA LOL. Ill post the pic soon but without my face hahahahahahaah. Overall, he’s nice but not too talkative. Shorter than I expected definitely lol. 5”4 maybe?
Then on twitter he sed “nice to meet you :-)” and “should have taken another one!”
2 weeks ago, I was taking the 49 bus from langara to metrotown with AL (AF class), the bus went by killarney market — where michael buble filmed his recent video. I thought OMG I WANT TO GO IN THERE and go by the aisles that he stood on hehe. I sound maybe a tad obsessive. I can’t help it; he is my favourite singer after all.
Buble is touring in the summer, coming to gm place on MY BIRTHDAY. If this isn’t a sign, I don’t know what is! I want a tee with his face on it. I asked JA if she and her mom would go with me. Several months ago, after informing her of my everlasting love for buble, she said her mom loves him. We agreed that we would attend the concert if it ever came around. chchchyeahhh
so there will be ~14 new people working at my place next week…. full time… FUUCK!!!!
to me, WHS staff is different from WH staff and those two lines should not be crossed! I am not looking forward to seeing 14 more people on floor…given that Q gives me and sis full time shifts. they’re going to be so *shudders* NO I DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN
I just informed my sister of this occurence and she is “choked” as well, repeating “no.. no… noo…” yes I’m making this a bigger deal than it seems but it is a huge deal to me. PLUS THEY GET PAID THE SAME WAGE AS US.
I AM SUPPOSED TO G ET $1 higher… this isn’t fair >_> FURY OHHHH THE FURYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy
I hate to say this… but.. “fml”